2017 REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
Registrations are open to all new and existing players for Juniors and Seniors. Players need to be registered on MyFootballClub before they can play.
Click on the link below:
Age of players run with the calendar year which is shown in table below:
|Year of Birth||Teams||2017 Fees||Game Day|
|2012/2011||Inhouse 6s||$230||Saturdays 10am – 11am|
|2010||Inhouse 7s||$230||Saturdays 11am – 12 noon|
|Amateurs, Masters, Socials, Metropolitan Ladies||$360||Sundays|
|State League Ladies||$370||Sundays 1pm & 3pm|
|State League Men & State League U18||$370||Saturdays 11am, 1pm & 3pm|
|Junior NPL 12s – 16s||$570||Sundays|
How you can Register to Play for Quinns FC
How you can register online at www.myfootballclub.com.au. Once you have logged in take the following steps;
- Press the Register Now on the Right-hand side.
- Next page, click on Question 3 (Click Here to Create and FFA Account) and then follow what on the screen.
- Once you have made your profile you will receive an email with the FFA No. and Password.
- Log back into myfootballclub and use FFA NO. and Password to register. Change the Password to be the same as the FFA number.
- At the end of the registration you will receive an invoice by email with registration fee amount and how you can pay.
You will see at the bottom of the invoice you can either do a direct debit to our account or come along to one of our Registration days and pay by cash, eftpos or Cheque.
For ALL registration/payment queries please contact:
Vicki Frost – Treasurer/Registrar
Mobile: 0417 095 557
KIDSPORT APPLICATIONS NOW ONLINE
Kidsport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees.
Kidsport applications are now available online if you hold a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card. Hard copy applications are still available and can be submitted to your Local Government.